Well, it's in the genes. Dominic fell in love with ice cream. When he was born, he was allergic to milk, so I had to take all dairy out of my diet. Now that he's a little older, and his body can break down the protein, I'm able to eat a little at a time. Henri and I decided to let Dom try some of this Haagen Dazs ice cream bar. He kept leaning forward trying to get more and smacking his lips together to get full flavor. He made a mess, but it was so cute! And, he liked the ice cream, which is all that really matters anyway.Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Ice Cream
Well, it's in the genes. Dominic fell in love with ice cream. When he was born, he was allergic to milk, so I had to take all dairy out of my diet. Now that he's a little older, and his body can break down the protein, I'm able to eat a little at a time. Henri and I decided to let Dom try some of this Haagen Dazs ice cream bar. He kept leaning forward trying to get more and smacking his lips together to get full flavor. He made a mess, but it was so cute! And, he liked the ice cream, which is all that really matters anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment